Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jumping in Head First!

Hello, everybody!

I am currently a third grade teacher in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. I have recently begun a graduate school course, in which I will learn about the impact various technologies have on school, work, and society. Because of this, I have started a blog in the hopes of better understanding how to use some of the most up-and-coming tools of the twenty-first century.

As an educator, I 'wade in the shallow waters' of technology, using many of the reliable forms that have been around for awhile, such as Power Point and word processing programs. Throughout this course, I hope to be given new technology tools to use, along with the confidence, to 'jump in head first,' within my curriculum and classroom.

I welcome any advice, strategies, tips others have to offer and I am excited for the weeks ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, we will all find new inspirations and skills to implement them successfully.

    ReplyDelete